The fastest and the stealthiest way to get stoned is via Cannabis e-liquids. The vaporizers use convection heating, conduction heating, or a combination of both to release cannabinoids and terpenes into an inhalable vapor. Vaping has become a suitable replacement for cigarettes. They are even a blessing to the environment, instead of using ditching tar, carbon monoxide, and carcinogens that are found in cigarettes.
The THC vapes come in a variety of flavors. They are also suitable for smokers trying to quit or cut down as these oils and e-liquids come with different nicotine levels in a cigarette.
They are tasty and easier on the lungs; The vaporizers are available in desktop and portable models. The vape pens are easy to carry and can vaporize both herbs and extracts, depending on the model.
What Is THC Vape Juice?
THC vape juice, also called e-liquid or vape oil, is one of the critical ingredients for vaping devices. It comes in many flavors: nicotine, CBD, or THC. They feature a base of either propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG). When blended, PG and VG give the oil a smooth texture to which flavors and other chemicals, such as THC and nicotine, can be easily added.
The vape juice is used in weed vape pens or E-Juice vaporizers, which are an atomizer, mouthpiece, and cartridge that holds the e-liquid. The vaporizers are more substantial and less inconspicuous and come with pre-filled vape cartridges.
The vape juice is loaded into the e-cigarette tanks or vaporizer. They are put to heat anywhere between the temperature of 90–200°C. These devices need to be set to around 157°C to effectively evaporate THC, whereas CBD requires slightly higher temperatures between 160–180°C.
Why Make Your Vape Juice?
- It contributes to peace of mind
- It gives the same level of satisfaction as cooking your edibles or crafting your extracts and tinctures.
- You will save a lot of money.
- 6 Grams OfGood Quality Cannabis
- High-Proof Grain Alcohol (Such As Everclear Or Alcool). Do Not Use Isopropyl (Rubbing Alcohol)!
- Two Mason Jars
- Pack Of 5ml Dropper Bottles
- Cheese Cloth
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Cooking Pot
- Decarboxylate cannabis. It is done to convert the THC-A in fresh cannabis to THC. The process happens through combustion or vaporization.
- Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Spread freshly ground bud (the finer, the better) evenly on the foil.
- Place it in the oven at 225-250F for 15 minutes.
- Putting them in the oven makes the bud very dry and possibly a little brown.
- Place decarboxylated bud, place in a mason jar.
- Add some high-proof Everclear until the alcohol primarily covers the bud.
- Fill a pot with about 1.5 inches (3.8cm) of water.
- Place the mason jar in the pot.
- This creates a double boil which prevents you from overheating the alcohol, which is highly flammable!.
- Next, turn on the stove vent.
- Boil-off some alcohol while continually stirring cannabis and add them to the jar.
- Pour the mixture into the second jar, and squeeze as much alcohol as you can out of the bud.
- Reboil some water with the new jar in it, but make sure not to create a big difference in temperature between the glass jar and the water
- Boil-off the Everclear a second time, taking it down to about 5ml of liquid.
- Use a syringe to measure how much you have left in the jar.
- Add 20mL propylene glycol (PG) to your mix to bring the total volume to 25ml
- The liquid should end up a dark greenish-brown color.
- You can either continue to heat the mix to get rid of the remaining Everclear or filter it again and give it a try.
- Decarbed marijuana flowers or buds
- Propylene Glycol
- USP grade vegetable glycerin
- Dark-colored jar with a tight-fitting lid
- Rice press
- Container for your vape juice
- You need to decarb the cannabisby putting it in a preheated oven to the temperature of 225 ° F. Spread the desired amount of broken-down buds evenly on a baking sheet. Remove any stems.
- Bake it for approximately 30 to 60 minutes or till the time it changes its color from green to light brown.
- You need to take out the pan from the oven to let your cannabis cool.
- Place the product into a dark-colored jar with a tight-fitting lid as it protects cannabis from the direct sunlight that affects and may weaken the potency of the cannabis mixture.
- Cover the decarbed weed with around 60/40 mix of propylene glycol to vegetable glycerin.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly, and then cover it with the tight-fitting lid. Make sure you store it in a cool and dark place for approximately three months.
- Note: When you keep it in the storage, stir the mixture time and again
- If the blend of the juice becomes dry, you can add some more vegetable glycerin mixture and propylene glycol.
- After around three months, you need to strain the mixture through a cheesecloth and pour your marijuana vape juice into a container. Keep the strained mixture into a rice press to squeeze any remaining liquid.
You can also use a double-boiler for a faster recipe and instantly consume it.
- Follow the above steps but instead of putting it in a jar, place the jar in a double-boiler.
- Add water to the pan.
- Heat the water to approximately 180 °F.
- Simmer for one to four hours
- Stir while simmering the mixture.
- Once it’s done, remove the jar from the pans and let it cool slightly.
- Strain the mixture through the cheesecloth into the weed vape juice container.
- Your homemade vape juice is done!
Vaping is fun and offers plenty of health benefits to an individual. They are tasty, come in many flavors, and are even very handy to use. But there’s something more interesting: you can design your vaping juice at home. Once you get the hang of it, you can experiment with the recipe and add your twist by making new flavors by adding star ingredients.